PLEASE OBSERVE OUR WALK GUIDELINES DURING THE GUIDED TOUR
1. All customers are required to give contact details for at least one of their travelling group prior to the tour. A name, email address and contact number will be sufficient. This information will be retained to enable Stratford Town Walk to make contact regarding the tour and also for ‘Track and Trace’ purposes. Rest assured contact details will not be passed on to any other third parties.
2. Please be aware of the well publicised Covid-19 symptoms, such as high temperature, persistent cough, loss of taste and smell, or feeling generally unwell. We respectfully ask that if you are experiencing any of these symptoms prior to the tour you contact us immediately and if you feel unwell at any time during the tour please advise the guide.
3. Your group will be required to maintain 2 metres distancing from other groups/individuals/tour guide, or 1 metre + if not possible. Please ensure that any children in the group comply with social distancing throughout the tour.
4. We ask our customers to wear face masks (unless exempt) for the duration of the tour to protect the guide and for personal protection.
5. Customers are advised to carry their own hand sanitiser.
6. Our guide will wear a face visor for the duration of the tour.
7. The tour will be conducted outdoors in open areas where social distancing is more easily maintained.